We’d like to announce some of the new releases from our good friends at Apos Audio.
xDuoo MT-604 Balanced Tube Amp Now Available at Apos Audio
Back in January, xDuoo released the MT-602, a twin tube amp that blew us away with its powerful output, rakish good looks, and forward-thinking feature set. It doubled the power output of its predecessor, the MT-601, but was it double the price? Not even close. It was just ten bucks more.
Now xDuoo’s back with another doubling: the MT-604. With double the tubes and double the channels of its predecessor, it begs the question: is it double the price? Once again, not even close. For sixty extra bucks, you get four tubes and independent L/R channels for a fully balanced tube amp experience.
Features at a glance
- Tubes + transistor hybrid
- Fully balanced amp
- Four 6J1 tubes
- Class-A amplifier
- 53% more power than MT-602
- XLR and 4.4mm balanced outputs
- Independent left/right volume adjustment
- Built-in mute circuit
- Interference-blocking chassis
- Switchable tubes
Sand-blasted aluminum alloy chassis
Four 6J1 tubes, 2,000mW of output powerIndependent left/right channel volume adjustment knobs
L/R XLR inputs
Looks super cool
Fun-Fi: Introducing the Moondrop Sparks Bluetooth 5.2 IEMs
Introducing fun-fi. Despite what you may have heard, listening to hi-fi audio and having a good time are not mutually exclusive activities. Meet the Moondrop Sparks. Yes, they’re cute. Yes, their display cases bear the images of anime characters. But listen up: they have Bluetooth 5.2 transmission quality, freeing you from cables without freeing your music from fidelity. Touch controls and binaural calling let you keep your head out of your phone and your hands free to pursue summer fun. And with Moondrop’s signature VDSF tuning, they’ll impress even hardcore audiophiles. But the best part? They’re $89.
Highlights at a glance
- Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity
- AptX high-quality Bluetooth transmission
- VDSF (Virtual Diffuse Sound Field) tuning
- Touch operation
- Single/Binaural call
- Magnetic charging case
- Three-frequency adjustment
- High-performance magnetic circuit
- TWS+ dual transmission
Get yours in purple, pink, or black7 hours of battery life per charge + 48 hours with the charging caseSnap the buds into the case’s magnetic holsters
Hit Rock Bottom with the SMSL VMV D1se DAC
We all want to dig deeper with our music, engage it on deeper levels of clarity, detail, and fidelity. If DACs are the shovels used to get us there, the SMSL VMV D1se is going to take us straight to rock bottom. Its industry-leading chipset decodes the absolute highest bit rates for maximum detail and fidelity. TIDAL, MQA, 32-bit PCM, DSD512: no file type or hi-res streaming service is off-limits.
- ESS ES9038PRO D/A chip supports DSD 512 and PCM 32bit/768kHz
- Xmos XU-216 16-core processor
- MQA decoding
- Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0
- Thesycon driver
- 1.9” LCD screen with tempered, high light transmittance glass
- Durable aluminum CNC chassis
- Full-function remote control
- Made to pair with the SMSL VMV A1
Long-lasting CNC aluminum chassisPiton-like feet ready to dig straight into Rock*
Tons of inputs and outputs: coax, optical, USB, Bluetooth; RCA and XLR.
*We couldn’t pass this one up.
4) Additionally, the Darkvoice 336SE Tube Headphone Amp has been included in our Apos Specials which was marked down from $309 to $279.99.