We’d like to announce some of the new releases from our good friends at Apos Audio.
SMSL VMV A1 Now Available on Apos Audio
This is a machine of fearsome power, inside and out.
The VMV A1 is the all-new class-A amplifier from SMSL. Boasting massive power, nominal distortion, and a minimalistic feature set, it’s a stellar amplifier for powering everything from headphones to bookshelf speakers.
Here are some of its standout features:
- Output power: 15W x2 (4Ω)/ 10W x2 (8Ω)/ 2W x2 (32Ω)
- Class-A amplifier
- CNC aluminum shell
- Chassis temperature display
- Stabilized power supply
- GPA2311 volume control chip
SMSL DA9 Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Now Available on Apos Audio
Two years after the release of the SMSL DA8 comes the DA9, a Bluetooth amplifier that outstrips its predecessor up and down the specs sheet. From output power to SNR, everything counts has been souped up.
SMSL assembled a crack team of circuitry for the DA9. With its Japanese NJW1194 volume control chip and German Infineon class-D power amplifier chip, the DA9 delivers a massive 150Wx2 of power with a whisperingly low 111dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- 150W x2 (2Ω)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- NJRC NJW1194 volume control chip
- Balanced input
- CNC precision processing
- SMSL SDB patented sound
- Color LCD display
- Remote control
- Subwoofer preamp out
- 8 EQ modes
- Inputs: XLR, RCA, Bluetooth
- THD+N: 0.003%
- SNR: 111dB
- Channel separation: 96dB
- Input sensitivity/input impedance: 250mV/47kΩ
- Output power: 150Wx2 (2Ω), 90Wx2 (4Ω), 50Wx2 (8Ω)
- Power consumption: 40W (normal volume)
- Standby power: 0.5W
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 6 x 1.5” (187.5 x 154 x 40mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.96kg)